Tryouts take place during late May for the fall season and again late January for the spring season. Specific information will be posted closer to tryouts.
New to the area, but missed regular tryouts? Just learning about RAD FC and looking for more info? Please contact us for information regarding a training session with your age group or a supplemental tryout.
About RAD FC
- Training Sessions:
- Players/Teams practice 2 times a week with team coach
- Technical/Academy training program (field players)
- Goalkeeper training program
- Matches include tournaments, league games and friendlies
- All RAD FC coaches are nationally licensed and experienced
- Priority is player and team development and FUN!!!
If you have any questions, please contact us.
RADfc is a 501(c)(4) non-profit organization founded in 2012 along the Emerald Coast of Florida in Destin committed to building the foundation for competitive youth soccer.